Friday, 29 October 2010

Another Update on Mike's Recovery

Hi guys,

It’s been a while since I last posted, but, after a pretty busy first half of this year, I’ve recently decided to ease back a bit and live a more balanced life.  As part of doing that, I promised myself I’d restart writing posts for this blog.

As an update, things are well here.  As you may have seen from my previous posts, I completed the first of two major goals for this year back in March: racing the Ironman New Zealand triathlon.  I had hoped to be finished with the second goal, completing a Masters thesis in Economics at a New Zealand university, around the middle of this year.  Regretfully, my progress towards that goal hasn’t been quite as smooth and I now hope to have it (nearly) all done by the end of this year.

As I said and in spite of still having a bit to do, more balance in my life means more writing for this blog.  First up, is my post, TBI Recovery and a Higher Power.

Cheers,
Mike

No comments: