Tuesday, 15 July 2008

The Use of this Blog

The first thing I want to say here is, with a bit of help from a few valued friends, this blog is my donation to you! You're absolutely welcome to view it, read it and take from it what you will. I ask for neither reward nor compensation for this. Instead, I regard it as the best way for me to repay all those who have helped me along the way and, yes, there have been an incredible number of them. I think I have a lot to repay!

In spite of my motivation of goodwill, I have no wish to see my donation used in any substantial way without my approval. Feel free to pass on my messages, but, please don't republish or repackage them for consumption by others without receiving my permission, first. If you wish to get this, please email me and I should respond promptly.

If you've come to take a look at what I have to say, please feel more than welcome to read on! And make sure you tell your friends and loved ones too!

Cheers,
Mike

2 comments:

BrainandSpinalCord.org said...

Sorry this happened, Mike. I hope you don't change your blog though, I for one love checking in on it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike:

Thank you for your blog.
Stay with it. Cheers to you!