Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Merry Christmas to You All!

It's been a long while sine my last post. Obviously, I've been suffering something like the problem I described in it, Brain Lock.

There is more coming, though. My recovery certainly isn't over, yet, and I continue to find out things I'd like to share with you. Perhaps it's a sign that things are going well, though - I lack time to properly write.

Anyway, I will get around to it. In the mean time, I wish my readers a great Christmas and a happy New Year. To all those recovering from brain injury, whatever '08 was like, I wish you a much improved '09!

Seasons Greetings,
Mike

1 comment:

ConvertibleGuy said...

Hello Mike - I'm also recovering from a TBI after a motorcycle accident in April 2008. I just wanted to tell you how much your blog has helped me in my own recovery. It seems to me that we are so much alike in what we feel and do and how we are. I enjoy your posts and they help me so much! There is more I'd like to know and tell you about me, but I would rather e-mail you about it. My address is ConvertibleGuy2@aol.com - I hope to hear from you! Keep up the good work; you're an inspiration to TBI recoverees everywhere.