Saturday, 2 February 2008

Your Thoughts on TBI Recovery Are Welcome!

I've said that every TBI presents differently and I've only really experienced one - my own. That means there will be many issues that I won't write on, not because I don't care; this blog's about recovery from all TBI, so of course I care! But I certainly don't have the experience to write about every TBI recovery topic others feel are important.

Instead, I really hope others will contribute ideas and writings for this blog. I want this blog to be bigger than just myself - so it would be absolutely awesome to hear how others approach the different aspects of TBI recovery.

I've added the stories of two friends that particularly influenced me during my recovery to this blog. I would now like to add the writings of other recoverers in a similar way. So, if you have any topics on which you want to write, please get in touch with me by email. Please be aware that, for this blog, I'm most interested in stories focused on recovery from TBI, not on how TBIs happened or what people were before their TBI.

So, if you have any idea you think worth talking about, please email me.

Cheers,
Mike

No comments: